- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Aug 21, 2018
- [+] More Details
yoshinoGRAPH is a Freeware chart analyzer app filed under miscellaneous software and made available by Harukazu Yoshino for Windows.
The review for yoshinoGRAPH has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested yoshinoGRAPH 6.1.4 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Free program to plot graphical graphs from input data:
yoshinoGRAPH is a scientific graph software for data analysis and presentation. You can make 2D and 3D graphs quickly from data files in text format. This software is tiny but includes many basic functions to analyze/edit data as well as rather advanced ones.yoshinoGRAPH features and highlights:
- Plot styles: scatter charts, density and 3d plots with options
- A lot of color, symbol and other style options
- Double y-axis and shift in y direction are available in 2d graph
- Easy to read many data files saved in different folders
- Easy to change scales among linear, log and inverse
- Easy to convert data using many mathematical functions
- Easy to remove scattered/noisy points in experimental data
- Easy to write axis labels and other texts
- Numerical differentiation and integration of data
- Quick sort of data
- Smoothing and roughening of data
- Calculating difference and ratio between two series of data
- Making tables with an equal interval in several ways
- Manual fit of two independent lines to a data curve
- Least-squares fit to power polynomials
- Least-squares fit to chebyshev, legendre and fourier polynomials
- Least-squares fit to 3rd spline curves
- Non-linear fit to gaussian curves
- Non-linear fit to arbitrary functions with 10 parameters
- Draw a math function on 2d graph using an expression
- Copy graphs as extended-metafile and bitmap formats to clipboard and files
- Print hard copies of graphs
yoshinoGRAPH is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from miscellaneous software without restrictions. yoshinoGRAPH 6.1.4 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This chart analyzer software is filed under:
- yoshinoGRAPH Download
- Freeware Miscellaneous Software
- Major release: yoshinoGRAPH 6.1
Compatibility with this chart analyzer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Harukazu Yoshino.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.